Skip to content
- Reduces heart attack risk
- Lowers bad cholesterol,
- Protects artery walls from damage,
- Build strong bones & teeth, full of healthy fats,
- Lowers the rise in blood sugar & insulin after meals,
- Provides good brain function, alkalize the body,
- Increases energy, healthy weight, rich in vitamin E, full of minerals,
- Reduce low sperm counts, increases female fertility & prevents cancer.
- Regulation of blood pressure: The potassium present in almonds helps to regulate blood pressure & almonds are very low in sodium which helps to control fluctuating blood pressure. Other nutrients also keep the body balance in terms of essential needs.